What will I need to sign up for the service?

You have to be 18 years or older with a valid driver's license, a physical mailing address, a valid social security number, and a US-based bank account for your income to be sent after taxes are withheld.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.